The 25th “Teraz Polska” Gala, where the best Polish companies, services, innovations and municipalities were awarded, took place on 8 June 2015 in Teatr Wielki – Polish National Opera in Warsaw. During the gala the “Outstanding Pole” title was given for the sixth time.
The “Teraz Polska” Emblem enjoys trust, social recognition and good public opinion. It guarantees highest quality that consumers receive when they buy a given product or service. For entrepreneurs this award has not only a prestigious character. It gives them a feeling of business success they have achieved and it opens new doors for them.
– We received the “Teraz Polska” Emblem in 1996 and since then we have expanded to foreign markets. Today we can say that thanks to our cooperation with the “Teraz Polska” Foundation we are a global company and as a second best on the roof windows market we have a 15%-share in the international sales – says Janusz Komurkiewicz, Director at Fakro Sp. z o.o.
The recognisability of the “Teraz Polska” Emblem also translates into promotional opportunities that its laureates receive.
– The “Teraz Polska” Emblem, widely known and appreciated, is not always associated with scholarly achievements. Now the competition has a category in which innovations are also awarded. The Department of Multimedia Systems at the Gdańsk University of Technology used this opportunity and is happy to notice immense new promotional opportunities that winning this prestigious competition gives. We believe that the “Teraz Polska” Emblem that we put on our innovation will make it available to more people: those who are in a very difficult situation of being in a comma or vegetative state after a severe brain damage – says professor Andrzej Czyżewski from the Gdańsk University of Technology, which has been awarded for creating the method and technology to diagnose and stimulate patients with serious brain damages called “Cyber Eye”.
– The “Teraz Polska” Polish Promotional Emblem given to the zet.WIBO system is not only the first emblem that confirms the high quality of our product but also an important recognition for the whole Polish IT sector. It is a success of ZETO Bydgoszcz S.A. as well as the Polish civic society and Polish local government units – admits Stanisław Jentczak, President of the Management Board at ZETO Bydgoszcz S.A. – The zet.WIBO system is an application that supports the process of submitting and selecting proposals for the participatory budget as well as providing the voting results. This solution is addressed to public administration institutions and all organisations that collect proposals and choose them by voting. It is worth stressing that the last two years in Poland were the time of participatory budgeting. It is an important sign of the fact that for the last 25 years we have all been building a civic society – he adds.
This year the “Teraz Polska” Competition Chapter awarded the Emblem to 15 products, 6 services, 2 innovations and 2 municipalities.
Laureates of the 25th edition of the “Teraz Polska” Competition in the PRODUCT category:
- Lyophilized fruit bars (strawberry, raspberry, cherry) – FRUPP – Celiko S.A.
- Cottage Cheese – Regional Dairy Cooperative in Koło
- Golonka Walichnowska (knuckle of pork) and Szynka Walichnowska (ham) – P.P.H.U. “MARK’S” Sp. z o.o.
- Natural yogurt and 18% cream by Zott Natur – Zott Polska Sp. z o.o.
- Chleb Świąteczny and Chleb Jurajski (bread) – P. P. H.U. Patrycja & Paweł Rydzyk Zofia
- Parking meters family: Locomat Parkomat P600, P600e, P600i, P600s, P600se, P700s – Kolejowe Zakłady Łączności
- Participatory budgeting management system – zet.WIBO – ZETO Bydgoszcz S.A.
- RedNOX – a group of pro-eco products: Noxy, Likam and Pulnox to reduce nitric oxides – Grupa Azoty Zakłady Azotowe PUŁAWY
- Bisocard heart medication – Valeant Sp. z o.o. Sp. Jawna
- Leila, Edith and Clara tights – Adrian Fabryka Rajstop Małgorzata Rosołowska-Pomorska
- Silten Reno renovation mortars – Silten Terbud Sp. z o.o. Sp.k.
- Tubądzin Group creations – Collections Inspired by World Metropolises – Tubądzin Management Group Sp. z o.o.
- Sigma Ekopell automatic pellet boilers – Defro Robert Dziubeła
- Rema FX-N modular saws – Rema S.A.
- Educational, cultural and social activities on the example of “John Paul II in Poczta Polska stamps” album – Poczta Polska S.A.
Laureates of the 25th edition of the “Teraz Polska” Competition in the SERVICES category:
- Helios S.A. – Polish chain of multiplex cinemas
- PL2012+ Sp. z o.o. – events organisation and space rental
- Warszawski Rolno-Spożywczy Rynek Hurtowy S.A. in Bronisze – retail space rental
- Banimex Sp. z o.o. – comprehensive execution of engineering structures as well as production and assembly of steel constructions
- Betamed S.A. – comprehensive medical care (in hospital and at home)
- Pharmindex Poland Sp. z o.o. – permanent access to an updated database of medicinal products’ descriptions
In this category the Chapter also awarded two distinctions. They were given to ELTAR Tęsna Elżbieta for its activities connected with organising fairs and promoting Polish exporters as well as the Polish Roofers Association for educating roofers and roofing whitesmiths.
Laureates of the 25th edition of the “Teraz Polska” Competition in the INNOVATIONS category:
- “Cyber Eye” – a method and technology used to diagnose and stimulate patients with severe brain damages – Gdańsk University of Technology, Faculty of Electronics, Telecommunications and Informatics, Department of Multimedia Systems
- Intelligent system that manages production – IPOsystem – UIBS Teamwork sp. z o.o.
Laureates of the 25th edition of the “Teraz Polska” Competition in the MUNICIPALITIES category:
For the fourth time the Competition Chapter presented honorary distinctions to unique events and initiatives that promote Poland in the country and abroad. The Honorary Emblems went to:
- Polish Radio for its immense role in popularising national and international science and culture
- The Coalition for Healthy Agingfor creating the atmosphere conductive to the improvement of older peoples’ situation in Poland and abroad as well as organising ambitious national campaigns in aid of older people
- Poznań International Fair for organising the Cavaliada Tour, one of the most important equestrian events in Central Europe.
During the evening gala in Teatr Wielki – Polish National Opera in Warsaw laureates of the 6th edition of the “Outstanding Pole” competition were also announced. They were awarded for their activities as well as numerous successes in promoting the image of Poland and Polish people in the world. This year the “Outstanding Pole” title was given to Jan Kulczyk, Zygmunt Solorz-Żak and Waldemar Dąbrowski.
The “Teraz Polska” and “Outstanding Pole” Award Gala was accompanied by an excellent performance by “Włodek Pawlik and Friends” band. Apart from the Grammy Award Laureate, the guests had a chance to hear Marcin Wyrostek, Lora Szafran and Marek Bałata.